Auto Body Repair Services
The comprehensive auto body repair services may vary from repairing minor dents and dings to restore your entire vehicle after an accident. If your car met with an accident, then get the benefits of accident services because these services can freshen up the appearance of your vehicle. You can get the NAS Collision Center services of qualified technicians available at Los Angeles Body Shop. They can meet your expectations by streamlining the repair process and work directly with your insurance company and coordinate an on-site free estimation.
The NAS Collision Center Los Angeles, CA offers its car frame restoration top quality services include:
- Auto Body Services
- Automobile Paint Services
- Car Frame Restoration
- Automotive Glass Replacement
- Steering and Brake Services
- Car Accident Services
There are lots of features of good auto body repair NAS Collision Center services, and following are some elements that will help you to identify the professional services for your vehicle:
The professional grade service providers often offer you a free estimate to assess the types of damaged incurred to your vehicle from an accident. The auto body repair shops often have trained advisors who can complete your estimate quickly and accurately. NAS Collision Center’s computerized estimate can reduce the chances of errors and unexpected surprises. It will help you to avoid massive changes because you can have an accurate estimate of repair expenses.
NAS Collision Center Repairing Process
The Los Angeles Body Shop offers high-quality repairs and customer satisfaction. Your car will be treated in a clean environment in the presence of qualified professionals. The services are provided in the presence of an advanced quality repairing equipment, expert color matching services, towing assistance and warranty for most repairs. Our repair process may contain eight steps:
- Vehicle intake with tag keys and computerized documentation after getting the authentication from the insurance company
- The repair starts after a complete damage estimate, and the vehicle is assigned to a qualified technician of NAS Collision Center
- The technician will disassemble the vehicle, inspect for damages and repair all the parts of the body
- After repairing the damages, the vehicle is prepared for painting, refinishing and polishing
- After the successful completion of the paint job, and the mechanical work, the vehicle is reassembled
- Clean the vehicle, wash it and waxed the panels if required
- NAS Collision Center performs the quality control inspection and completes a checklist containing 22 points. It is a notification to the customer that your vehicle is ready.
Paintless Dent Repair
It is another specialized part of accident services because the certified technicians can use this repair method to treat minor dents and dings without damaging the paint. The service helps you to preserve the original paint finish and reduce your time, cost and insurance claim. It is a particular skill that requires special knowledge and qualification. The certified technicians usually perform this job at the shop.
NAS Collision Center services include storm damage repair, vehicle detailing, 24/7 accident assistance, repair financing and fleet services. You will get the lifetime warranty of most of the services. Any defect during the warranty period may be corrected free-of-cost to bring you peace of mind and wallet. The extended car warranty is for dent repairs, glass repairs, windshield replacements, cart painting and the body work. For more information, please contact our experts.
Free Estimate Forms